Mother Nature’s way of eradicating acne and its scars
Certain concoctions made from naturally occurring products do a very good job of restoring your smooth face. We can exhaust the list of homemade remedies, which are included in the Acne Remedies Guide, but first, we are going to look at some of the best .
- Sandalwood is famous for its moisturizing effects on the skin. Combine it with rosewater paste and apply it on your face and leave it overnight for the best results. Rinse with warm water as you take a shower. If you perform this routine unceasingly, you will notice the acne scars starting to fade.
- Nature’s number one oil, olive oil works wonders when it comes to the skin. It does a great job of smoothing and moisturizing your skin. Apply a bit of olive oil on the problem areas and you will have the best skin ever. However, you need to be patient and apply every day until you notice your skin is free of any blemish. Though there really is no harm in applying olive oil on your skin for the rest of your life!
- Nutrition plays a huge role in maintaining healthy skin. Load up on fruits and vegetables and you will start noticing a glow on your skin as your scars fade slowly but surely.
- Fenugreek works magic when it comes to acne scars. You can use it in two ways; you can either boil some fenugreek leaves, leave the solution to cool and then apply to the problem areas or you can use a pestle and mortar to crush the leaves and apply the paste to the problem areas. The choice is yours.
- Tea tree oil helps acne scars to heal really fast. It is also used for preventing acne from occurring. Apply the oil directly to your skin and enjoy the results
- Aloe Vera is famous for its ability to heal scars and you can therefore take advantage of this and use it to treat acne scars. You can extract the juice yourself using the pestle and mortar method or you can buy the juice in any drug store. Aloe Vera also prevents s acne from breaking out so it is a very good way of protecting your skin.
- Do you ever wonder why so many beauty products have cucumber extracts as a main ingredient? The answer is because cucumber has the necessary nutrients to keep your skin youthful, smooth, and supple, I could go on and on. You should therefore ensure it is part of your beauty regime. Use a pestle and mortar to crush a cucumber or simply use a juicer to extract its juices and apply this evenly on your skin every day.
- Ice cubes are another great way to treat acne and acne scars. It helps in the reduction of inflammation caused by the acne. Wrap some ice cubes and put this on a pimple for about 15 minutes applying some pressure of course. Do this for all the pimples and this will go a long way in preventing scars from occurring as well as helping fade the existing scars.
- Lemon juice is known for its medicinal purposes. It does a great job in lightening dark acne scars. Soak a cloth in lemon juice and then put it on the problem areas letting it sit for a while so that the spots suck up the juice. Repeat this ritual daily and you will definitely see some good results.
- Water Water Water Drinking a lot of water goes a long way in rejuvenating the skin by ridding it off all the toxins. Drink at least 8 glasses a day and you will notice massive improvements on your pimples as well as scars.
As with any form of treatment, you need to be patient because it may take up to one year for the scars to disappear. Hold on to the fact that they will eventually go away if you stay on treatment.
Here Are Some Great Tips to Protect Your Skin from Acne and Scaring
Stay as far away as possible from cigarettes
Not only is this a bad habit and bad for your body in general, it is particularly bad for your skin. Why? You may ask. The act of smoking depletes oxygen reserves in your skin and instead dumps loads and loads of toxins in your skin pores. This exposes your skin to so many ailments and in particular, acne.
Do not squeeze or poke around your face
The temptation to bust a pimple up is usually very strong but this is actually very bad for you. In the attempt to rid your face of an unwanted pimple you may end up leaving more dirt in the wound thereby leaving yourself with a one hundred per cent guarantee of a scar. Instead, visit your dermatologist and let him/ her do the ‘poking’ for you.
Act in time
As soon as you notice two abnormal pimples, run straight to your doctor’s office and let him/ her diagnose you. It is very easy to treat acne when it is just starting out rather than when it is already full blown. Better safe than sorry at all times.
Stay away from the sun
Sun screen should never go missing from your bag especially if you already have acne. Harsh sun rays do a lot of harm to our skin as it leaves it dry and flaky thus susceptible to many skin ailments, acne being one of them.
Do not go loco on your skin
Do not buy harsh products and scrubs for your skin. Use gentle and organic facial products to avoid injuries on the delicate ski on your face. If you already have acne, this can lead to very bad scars and flaking of your skin. Treat your face like a baby and you will not be sorry at all.
I know that acne is a really bad image issue but still do not run before you can walk. What I mean is, your first concern should be to treat acne and once you are through with this you can proceed to treating the acne scars. If you adhere to all the guidelines we have spoken about, acne will be nothing more than a story of the past. All the best in your treatment and remember to put your health first in everything you do.
If you are in pursuit of a product to clear up your skin right now, click here for the the Acne Remedies Guide.
It answers every question you can think about your acne. It provides step by step instruction guide on the key things that you must know about your specific acne and importantly how to get rid of acne and acne scars once and for all.
If you have any questions about the Acne Remedies Guide, please let us know on our Contact Us page.
We have been there, we know how it feels, and most importantly…we know what it takes to get rid of acne!
Yes it is possible to have beautiful clear skin, so do not give up or get disheartened.
Click here to find out more information on the Acne Remedies Guide.